CHESS WIZARD EMPIRE
Chess Wizard Empire also known as CWE, is a positively growing chess academy in the industry. It has been recognized as the upcoming and leading chess service providers in various places across the country with its own flair of unique approach in the context of learning and teaching chess without compromising the quality.
Avinash, the founder of CWE has been in this industry for the past 8 years. He started it real small by working in an academy in Malaysia during his tertiary studies. Being a coach taught him tonnes of experiences and he has abundance knowledge handling people of all ages. This has been a plus point for him to guide kids as young as 3 years old. Looking at the future potential in chess industry, he has decided to make this global therefore branding his own academy and venturing in our market. Being legalised for the past 2 years, he is currently working real close with most of the schools to develop potentials and making chess a fun learning programme.
- To develop a lifelong love for chess and to compete in STATE and NATIONAL tournaments in a conducive environment.
- To commit on to making each and every student we teach a competent chess player that will outclass the rest.
- To combine real educational experience with a learning format that is all inclusive, and therefore engaging.
- To have a perfect balance between fun and learning in order for students to get the most out of their chess course experience.
- To cultivate chess in schools, and follow up with advanced instruction and competitive play.
- As players advance and start playing timed games, chess teaches students how to solve problems on-the-fly.
- Learning to play Chess dramatically improves the ability to think rationally.
- Chess learning helps to develop thinking skills, enhances mental prowess and directly contributes to academic performance
A game of CHESS is a series of mutual puzzles, constructed by the two players for each other’s solution. At each move, a player has two tasks:
- First to deal with the puzzle the opponent has set for him
- Second to change the puzzle he has set for his opponent so as to create the most difficult puzzle for the opponent to solve, if possible an unsolvable puzzle that will win the game.
This is a mental challenge beyond the ordinary. At the same time, chess, which nearly all children and fascinating when they’re exposed to it, teaches them so many things definitely through experience learning it.